Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR COUSINS.....WISHING YOU THE BEST OF 2013..

TO START THE NEW YEAR...I wanted to share some of the wonderful pictures of our family that I found when going through mom's picture albums.  They are precious to me and hopefully you as well.
I will be using these again when I share individual min-biographies on each  of the Billington siblings this year.

Wilbur at Dixon

Bill in Jan 1945 at the ranch in Arlee

Sid and Bill in Jan 1945 at the Arlee Ranch


Sid and Stella  in Livingston

Sid and his team (Smokey and ?) Livingston

Eva and friend..downtown Livingston  about 1919

Donna at the Arlee Ranch

Kelly and Donn ..school pix

Donna and Kelly  Arlee

Kelly Joe and Donna  (Doc Smith's place ?)

Joe Donna and Kelly  (Doc's Smith's Place?)
Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures- especially of the team of horses! I will have to show TJ when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete