TO START THE NEW YEAR...I wanted to share some of the wonderful pictures of our family that I found when going through mom's picture albums. They are precious to me and hopefully you as well.
I will be using these again when I share individual min-biographies on each of the Billington siblings this year.
![]() |
| Wilbur at Dixon |
![]() |
| Bill in Jan 1945 at the ranch in Arlee |
![]() |
| Sid and Bill in Jan 1945 at the Arlee Ranch |
![]() |
| Sid and Stella in Livingston |
![]() |
| Sid and his team (Smokey and ?) Livingston |
![]() |
| Eva and friend..downtown Livingston about 1919 |
![]() |
| Donna at the Arlee Ranch |
![]() |
| Kelly and Donn ..school pix |
![]() |
| Donna and Kelly Arlee |
![]() |
| Kelly Joe and Donna (Doc Smith's place ?) |
![]() |
| Joe Donna and Kelly (Doc's Smith's Place?) |




.jpg)






Love the pictures- especially of the team of horses! I will have to show TJ when he gets home.
ReplyDelete